Ticketed Games, Buy Here:
The schedule for the 2016-17 is not available at this time. Please refer to the link here
to check for updates.
Season tickets for the 2016-17 Hockey season are available now. Call the ticket office at (603) 646-2466 to place your order.
Individual tickets will go on sale on October 3rd. Tickets may be purchased in person at the Dartmouth Athletics ticket office, by phone (603) 646-2466, and through the online ticket office (click buy next to the game above - listings will appear when games are on sale
). All internet/phone orders are subject to additional service fees. Fans interested in receiving more information on Dartmouth Ice Hockey are encouraged to sign up for Athletics E-News by clicking here
Family Fun Packs
Looking for a fun and affordable entertainment event for your team, family, friends, school group, company, club or organization? Groups of 20 or more can take advantage of our special group rate pricing. Group tickets must be purchased in advance by contacting the Dartmouth Athletics ticket office at (603) 646-2466
CLICK FOR PRICE INFORMATION
Dartmouth Student Tickets
All Dartmouth College students are admitted to hockey games free of charge. You must present your Dartmouth College Student ID in order to enter the rink.
Away Game Tickets
Tickets for away games may be purchased through the host school ticket office. Links to the host team ticket office will provided when the schedule has been finalized and tickets are on sale.
November 6th AT
November 7th AT
November 27th AT
November 28th AT
December 4th AT
December 5th AT
December 8th AT
January 2nd AT
January 15th AT
January 16th AT
January 23rd AT
February 12th AT
February 13th AT
February 19th AT
February 20th AT
Contact the Ticket Office:
Phone: (603) 646-2466
CLOSED May 9th- Aug 1st. Call or email anytime and we will be happy to help.
Dartmouth Athletics Ticket Office
Berry Sports Center
Physical: 6 South Park Street
Mailing: 6083 Alumni Gym
Hanover, NH 03755
- THE ATHLETICS TICKET OFFICE ACCEPTS Visa, American Express, and MasterCard
- Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Please print and present your ticket order receipt when picking up online ticket orders.
- A person must be 14 years old or younger in order to enter a venue with a Youth ticket
- Single Game phone orders and all season ticket orders are charged a $4 handling fee.
- Food and drink from outside sources is not permitted. Concessions are available for most events.
- Please be a courteous fan and observe proper spectator etiquette by entering or exiting your seats ONLY when play has stopped.
- Dartmouth athletics offers a FREE parking shuttle. The FREE shuttle runs from the Dewey Field Road Parking Lot to the respective venues. Call ticket office for further directions.
- Pets are not allowed in athletic venues.
- Use of alcohol, tobacco or drugs is prohibited in Dartmouth athletic venues.
- Dartmouth College is not responsible for injuries from objects that leave the playing area.