Tickets for the 2017 season will be available beginning in August. Season ticket holders will receive renewal information beginning in May.
Tickets may be purchased in person at the Dartmouth Athletics ticket office, by phone (603) 646-2466 and through the online ticket office (click buy next to the event when they are on sale.) All internet/phone orders are subject to additional service fees.
Family Fun Packs
2 Adult Tickets, 2 youth Tickets and $20 Big Green Bucks for use towards concessions. BIG SAVINGS and the perfect package for a family outing. Purchase in advance online or over the phone.
Pricing available here.
Looking for a fun and affordable entertainment event for your team, family, friends, school group, company, club or organization? Groups of 20 or more can take advantage of our special group rate pricing as well as be eligible for unique game day experiences. To learn more about celebrating your birthday at a Dartmouth football game or other group opportunities, contact the Dartmouth Athletics ticket office at 603-646-2466 or email Big.Green.Tickets@dartmouth.edu. Group tickets are not available on game day.
Alumni Seating Requests
Alumni Seating Requests for Football games must be made 2 weeks in advance of each home game in order to secure class seating group locations. All class seating requests are taken as orders but not seated until the date specified below, tickets are mailed the day following. PLease call the ticket office at (603) 646-2466 to make your request.
Dartmouth Student Tickets
All Dartmouth College students are admitted to football games free of charge. You must present your Dartmouth College Student ID in order to enter the stadium. The student section is located in Sections 9, 10, and 11 on the West side of Memorial Field and can be accessed through Gate 5.
2017 Away Game Tickets... to be announced
Contact the Ticket Office:
Phone: (603) 646-2466
CLOSED May 9th- Aug 1st. Call or email anytime and we will be happy to help.
Dartmouth Athletics Ticket Office
Berry Sports Center
Physical: 6 South Park Street
Mailing: 6083 Alumni Gym
Hanover, NH 03755
- THE ATHLETICS TICKET OFFICE ACCEPTS Visa, American Express, and MasterCard
- Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Please print and present your ticket order receipt when picking up online ticket orders.
- A person must be 14 years old or younger in order to enter a venue with a Youth ticket
- Single Game phone orders and all season ticket orders are charged a $4 handling fee.
- Food and drink from outside sources is not permitted. Concessions are available for most events.
- Please be a courteous fan and observe proper spectator etiquette by entering or exiting your seats ONLY when play has stopped.
- Dartmouth athletics offers a FREE parking shuttle. The FREE shuttle runs from the Dewey Field Road Parking Lot to the respective venues. Call ticket office for further directions.
- Pets are not allowed in athletic venues.
- Use of alcohol, tobacco or drugs is prohibited in Dartmouth athletic venues.
- Dartmouth College is not responsible for injuries from objects that leave the playing area.