ON THE HOUSE // HOPSTOP FAMILY SHOW
World Music Percussion Ensemble
Captivating rhythms of Africa, Cuba and everywhere in between.
Sat May 12 2018
11 AM - Alumni Hall, Hopkins Center, Hanover
Free, no tickets required
Please note that this HopStop is in Hanover only
Hafiz Shabazz and his Ensemble will make your May merry with the percussive rhythms of Africa, Cuba and everywhere in between. Get a spring in your step to start your weekend and meet the drummers and their drums after the show.
Children ages 3 and up enjoy free performances designed to entertain and introduce young children to the world of dance, music, theater and storytelling. These performances are participatory, so come ready to sing, dance and clap along—bring the whole family!
- Saturdays at 11 am, September-May (no Dec)
- Seating is limited and on a first come, first served basis; doors open at 10:30 am
- Unless otherwise noted, all shows are in Alumni Hall, second floor of the Hopkins Center, 4 East Wheelock Street, Hanover, NH
- Metered parking is available on the street and paid parking is available in the Hanover Parking Garage on Lebanon Street.
- Thanks to generous gifts from Hop Members, the Children’s Fund of the Upper Valley of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation and donors like you, Hanover HopStops remain free.